Ok it’s prettyÂ embarrassingÂ how long it’s been since I posted a blog update here. My last update was early July saying that a new theme was on the way “within a week” if I recall correctly. Well fast forward a week or 8 and I’m happy to announce that Sooperstore has finally been released!
We actually released another theme in the interim which I’ll come back to you another time. Right now I’m excited to share details of Sooperstore.
What’s the skinny on Sooperstore?
- It’s a WooCommerce theme. What’s WooCommerce? Only one of the best WordPress ecommerce plugins on the planet (along with it’s distant relative Jigoshop).
- It’s responsive. A lot of time has been spent tuning the hell out the responsiveness of Sooperstore. I’m pretty satisfied that it’s one of the best responsive ecommerce themes you’ll find anywhere right now.
- It comes with 5 color schemes – and new color schemes are a doddleÂ to add – just a few lines of css.
- It’s full of HTML5/CSS3 goodness.
- WooCommerce widgets galore – we’ve implemented some nice little widgets that really spruce up your stores homepage.
- 3 and 4 column shop grid layouts.
- Simple but useful Theme Options panel – sensible defaults are used elsewhere where ever possible to avoid bloatware.
- Shortcodes – but no sucky ones.
- 11 Widget areas including a fully widgetized homepage which effectively means you can drag n’ drop your homepage layout.
- Sliders, Portfolios and Deal Custom Post Types.
Of course theres lots more nice little details but I think you’d sooner take Sooperstore for a spin wouldn’t you?
Normal less irregular posting may resume now that Sooperstore is out in the wild.